Registration is required to be admitted to the venue and for participation in the scientific program of the Congress and other activities. Registration fees include:
- The full conference access.
- Conference kit (book of abstracts, program, city guide, suitcase/bag, notebook and pen, badge).
- Conference cocktail.
- Daily coffee-breaks.
- A half-day guided tour in Cartagena.
Registration fees before May 1st, 2016
- Graduate Students:
- Undergraduate students:
- Researchers, educators, and other professionals: COP
Registration fees after May 1st, 2016
- Graduate students: COP
- Undergraduate students: COP
- Researchers, educators and other professionals: COP
Please note that Undergraduate or Graduate students registering to the conference must provide proof of their condition as a student (valid student card or letter confirming their status by the University) at the front desk. Failure to provide such proof will require students to pay the full fee before they can participate in the conference.
Refund criteria are as follows (in pesos):
- Before March 31, 2016: 70% of the total amount.
- Between April 1st and May 1st: 50% of the total amount.
- No refunds will be made after May 1st.
- Refunds for a credit card or debit payments will reverse to the card or local account. In the case of cancellation, mail your refund request and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without the information of the proof of payment, we cannot process the cancelation.
We explain the instructions for refunds based on payments through “Facturas” in the instructions for payment.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
Registration for the conference will be with a credit card or a local bank account through an electronic payment system (PSE). The registration fee is in local currency, Colombian pesos. This page provides a daily update of the registration fee in foreign currency as an indication of the approximate fee. However, the actual fee for an international credit card holder will be based on the exchange rate charged by the bank that provides the credit card.
For Colombian institutions that require a registration process with a “Factura” download these Instrucciones Pagos por Facturas (solo instituciones en Colombia).
For any further assistance with the forms of payments, please send us an email to : email@example.com
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER
A proof of payment, a conference registration receipt, and an invitation letter will be provided by email once the payment is confirmed by the conference administrator. It is important that you keep a copy of these documents.
The presenting authors should register by May 1st of 2016 to confirm participation in the conference and have a place in the program.
The payment system has some instructions in Spanish. To facilitate the process we provide the following Registration Instructions, that explain to you the meaning of all the fields for the Registration and Payment Form:
To register, please follow the Registration and Payment Form link below: